Struggling to gain traction when it comes to online leads and clients? Watching your top competitors leverage their website to bring them most of their leads? It isn't all bad news... with a little work and digging, we can find out what exactly they are doing and then adapt and personalize that strategy to your business.
At Blue Ridge Digital Marketing, we're in the business of teaching our clients the most effective and safest method to provide long term success and business growth.
Long term success? That sounds expensive and timely when you just want changes now.. And we understand that as a small business. That's why our partnerships are structured in result driven contracts that allow you to maintain minimal costs while receiving maximum service until your business starts achieving results.
You bring your business data and culture. We bring growth and traffic. Together, we generate profits for your company.
Specialists in Web Design, SEO, and Ads
Why Is SEO Important
- 75% of users don't even scroll past the first page of google results.
- SEO provides long term results and works heavily with your most important asset, your website.
Why Is Web Design Important?
- Every part of a digital marketing strategy involves a website, from paid ads to on site SEO, your website connects all of your business assets and your potential clients that you've never interacted with before.
- With almost every interaction on our phones consumers are visiting websites and consuming content. Below average websites and websites behind the current standards will lose traffic and leads.
Why Are Ads Important?
- Google and Facebook hold the largest share of total US digital ad spend, with 39% and 20%.
- Paid Ads are the glue that holds together digital marketing campaigns for start to finish.
- Google Ads can be used to supplement businesses that need more time developing SEO.
- Once SEO starts developing, Facebook Ads can provide tremendous value in retargeting potential customers that have already visited.
But how do we use these tactics and turn them into a profitable strategy? Great question...
Our Digital Strategy
Our strategy for digital marketing is simple. Technology can change fast and if you put all your eggs in one basket, it can end very fast and ugly. That's why we believe in using our 3 core pillars to not only drive the most visitors but also ensuring we are converting a optimal percentage of those visitors.
The 3 stages are - Traffic. Retarget. Close.
Generate traffic to your site through things like google ads, content marketing, SEO optimizing, and social media. It takes time to build steady and organic traffic through SEO, so the google ads and social media can sometimes provide more instant results in certain campaigns. We build our strategies to find our clients needs.
Start re-targeting by using platforms like facebook ads, google ads, and e-mails to deepen the relationship with potential leads that have already shown interest in your company. Provide them with valuable information or a free service to show credibility and knowledge.
After retargeting, we reach out to your customers again. Now that rapport has been established, your brand is now seen to be more credible and trustworthy. Combine this feeling with a great offer or discount, and you will see a much higher percentage of conversions that will drive qualified leads.